Marc Deodato, D.C.
Dr. Deodato graduated from Rutgers University in 1999 with a BS in biology. He then went on to obtain his doctorate at the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic in 2003. He has been in private practice in Bryn Mawr since 2006, in addition to treating student athletes at St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. He is a member of both the PCA (Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association) and the FCA (Florida Chiropractic Association)
Dr. Deodato treats a wide range of health issues and broad based treatment modalities including:
- musculoskeletal dysfunction
- sports injuries
- prenatal issues
- work and auto related injuries
His certifications include:
- Graston technique: A technique which treats soft tissue injuries such as tendinitis, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, Plantar fasciitis, and shin splints by using specialized metallic tools to scrape the injured region, thereby bringing blood flow to the area to promote healing and the breakdown of post-injury scar tissue formation. This technique is often used alongside physiotherapy modality of ultrasound.
- Koren technique: A technique utilizing the activation of numerous neural pathways in the body to help heal a wide range of disorders.
- Trigger point therapy: A muscle specific technique for myospasm and associated pain.
- Physiotherapy modalities: Muscle stimulation, ultrasound, combo therapy
- Post facilitation stretching: A technique used to restore range of motion and function to individual muscles.
- Nimmo: A technique used to resolve long term muscle spasm.
Diana Fearing, PDMT
Diane Fearing (www.dianafearing.com) is a Licensed Massage Therapist in Pennsylvania and also maintains National Certification of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. Diana graduated from Bryn Mawr College in 1996 with a BA in Psychology. In 2003, Diana graduated from the Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy (now named Cortiva) with a certification for basic therapeutic massage. Diana has also studied Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy levels I & II, Active Isolated Stretching, Strain/Counterstrain, Brain Therapy, and more. Starting in September 2013, Diana will be able to incorporate KinesioTaping to her repertoire. Diana uses a variety of the techniques she has mastered to relieve pain, reduce adhered areas and muscle spasms, increase range of motion, and promote general well-being. Come see how Diana can make you feel better!
Samantha Schwartz, Office Manager
Samantha has been with the company since 2010.