Marc Deodato, D.C.
Dr. Deodato graduated from Rutgers University in 1999 with a BS in biology. He then went on to obtain his doctorate at the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic in 2003. He has been in private practice in Bryn Mawr since 2006, in addition to treating student athletes at St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. He is a member of both the PCA (Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association) and the FCA (Florida Chiropractic Association)
Dr. Deodato treats a wide range of health issues and broad based treatment modalities including:
- musculoskeletal dysfunction
- sports injuries
- prenatal issues
- work and auto related injuries
His certifications include:
- Graston technique: A technique which treats soft tissue injuries such as tendinitis, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, Plantar fasciitis, and shin splints by using specialized metallic tools to scrape the injured region, thereby bringing blood flow to the area to promote healing and the breakdown of post-injury scar tissue formation. This technique is often used alongside physiotherapy modality of ultrasound.
- Koren technique: A technique utilizing the activation of numerous neural pathways in the body to help heal a wide range of disorders.
- Trigger point therapy: A muscle specific technique for myospasm and associated pain.
- Physiotherapy modalities: Muscle stimulation, ultrasound, combo therapy
- Post facilitation stretching: A technique used to restore range of motion and function to individual muscles.
- Nimmo: A technique used to resolve long term muscle spasm.
Eric Sabers, D.C.
Dr. Eric Sabers earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic at D’Youville College School of Health Professions in Buffalo NY. He specializes in the treatment of migraines and headaches, with extensive training in sports rehabilitation. He has certifications in many soft tissue and adjustment techniques such as:
- Neuromuscular release therapy (NMRT)
- Myofascial release therapy (MRT) – all modalities
Prior to relocating his practice to Pennsylvania, Dr. Sabers worked with University at Buffalo Neurosurgery, Erie County Medical Center, Dent Neurologic Group, Binghamton Hospital, Western New York MRI, and Roswell Cancer Institute.